Forum

Hrvatska - everything in one view Forum

Post Answers Update
83  What are the top-rated mountain biking trails in Croatia? » Activities / Adventure 4 180 days ago
88  What are the top wine regions in Croatia to visit? » Wine tours 7 180 days ago
81  How does Croatian agrotourism compare to other countries in terms of experiences offered? » Agrotourism 3 181 days ago
89  What kinds of animals can I hunt during my vacation in Croatia? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 6 181 days ago
79  Can families with children also participate in wine tours? » Wine tours 6 181 days ago
90  What kind of wildlife can I expect to see while hunting in Croatia? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 6 182 days ago
86  Is there any quarantine required for dogs upon arrival in Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 4 182 days ago
76  Can agrotourism accommodations cater to specific dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegan, etc.? » Agrotourism 3 182 days ago
108  How can visitors prepare for their agrotourism visit to Croatia? » Agrotourism 2 182 days ago
76  What is the maximum permissible alcohol level for drivers in Croatia? » Traffic regulations and ruls 3 183 days ago
82  What is the significance of Trakoscan Castle in Croatian history? » Sights 2 186 days ago
95  Are there any wine tours that also include visits to vineyards and wine cellars? » Wine tours 11 186 days ago
71  Are there any local ingredients used in Croatian beauty treatments? » Beauty tourism 4 187 days ago
66  Do I need any specific documents or licenses for a boat trip? » Boat trips 2 187 days ago
85  What were the consequences of the Dayton Agreement for Croatia? » History of Croatia 1 187 days ago
71  Are there any unique or unusual forms of public transportation in Croatia? » Public transportation 4 187 days ago
81  Are there emergency vet clinics available 24/7 throughout Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 4 188 days ago
74  What is the maximum number of nights I can stay at a Croatian campsite? » Campsites 3 189 days ago
80  How do I prepare for my first hunting trip to Croatia? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 3 189 days ago
194  What are the regulations for tourist buses in Croatia? » Traffic regulations and ruls 23 189 days ago
99  How is the medical care on the islands? » Islands 8 189 days ago
90  Are there any safety measures to follow while hunting in Croatia? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 12 191 days ago
79  What precautions should one take when participating in adventure activities in Croatia? » Activities / Adventure 5 191 days ago
84  What is the policy on dogs in Croatian national parks and hiking trails? » Vacation with dogs 3 192 days ago
70  Can you suggest a short romantic getaway in Croatia? » Short trips 1 193 days ago
75  Can you tell me about the significance of the Diocletian's Palace in Split? » Sights 2 193 days ago
75  Can you recommend any wellness retreats for a short relaxation trip? » Short trips 3 193 days ago
81  Would like to vacation in Croatia with my dog? » Islands 4 193 days ago
100  What safety measures are implemented for extreme sports in Croatia? » Activities / Adventure 7 194 days ago
78  What are some of the lesser-known UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Croatia? » Sights 4 194 days ago
76  Are there any cultural or eco-friendly campsites in Croatia? » Campsites 1 195 days ago
106  How did the Renaissance period influence Croatian culture and society? » History of Croatia 6 195 days ago
107  What are the child safety regulations in Croatia? » Traffic regulations and ruls 1 197 days ago
195  What's the general process for flying into Croatia with a dog? » Vacation with dogs 4 197 days ago
238  How much do the sunbeds cost on the beach? » Beaches 12 197 days ago
79  Can you tell me about the Grgich Hills Estate winery and vineyard? » Sights 4 198 days ago
77  Can you describe the atrocities committed in Croatia during WWII, such as the Jasenovac concentration camp? » History of Croatia 2 198 days ago
95  Are food and beverages provided during the boat trip? » Boat trips 16 198 days ago
81  Are there specific regulations for driving electric and hybrid vehicles in Croatia? » Traffic regulations and ruls 6 198 days ago
121  What is the typical length of stay at an agrotourism farm in Croatia? » Agrotourism 2 199 days ago
86  What is the frequency of the bus services to popular tourist destinations? » Public transportation 8 199 days ago
109  Which Croatian wines have won international recognition? » Wine tours 2 199 days ago
87  What are the most popular destinations for boat trips in Croatia? » Boat trips 5 199 days ago
85  How is the quality of service in Croatian beauty centers compared to international standards? » Beauty tourism 5 200 days ago
84  What is the legal process to obtain a hunting license in Croatia? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 2 202 days ago
123  What kind of aftercare advice is typically given following a beauty treatment in Croatia? » Beauty tourism 4 202 days ago
85  Can you recommend any food and wine tours in the region of Istria? » Sights 4 202 days ago
84  Are there specific farms that offer agrotourism opportunities for school groups or educational visits? » Agrotourism 7 202 days ago
99  Which beaches are for nudists? » Beaches 8 203 days ago
119  Can you describe the key events and impacts of the Croatian War of Independence? » History of Croatia 9 203 days ago

Blog Posts | Current

is-rijeka-worth-visiting-unlocking-the-charms-of-this-vibrant-city

Embarking on a journey to Rijeka, situated along the stunning Adriatic coast, introduces travelers to a city that seamlessly blends...

truffle-hunting-in-dalmatia

Welcome to the sun-drenched region of Dalmatia, an area renowned not only for its stunning landscapes, but also as a...

sandy-shores-and-crystal-waters-the-best-beaches-in-rijeka

Welcome to Rijeka, Croatia's maritime hub, affectionately known as "Zagreb by the sea". Often celebrated for its rich history and...

your-essential-zadar-travel-guide-unlocking-the-city-s-hidden-gems

Welcome to Zadar, a captivating city nestled on the shores of the Adriatic Sea. This ancient city - with roots...

unveiling-the-serenity-of-croatia-discovering-the-enchanting-island-of-luc

The serene and enchanting Croatia island Luc, nestled in the Osjecko-Baranjska region, is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered....

skiing-in-croatia

In the world of winter sports, Skiing in Croatia has garnered attention for its unique blend of adventure and charm....

christmas-markets-zagreb-2023-opening-dates

If magical lights, enchanting decorations, and a festive atmosphere are what you yearn for, look no further than the Croatia...

halal-food-in-croatia-a-guide-for-muslim-travelers

Halal food, as prescribed by Islamic law, involves specific practices and rituals from preparation to consumption. In Croatia, a country...

visit-zagreb-christmas-market

Welcome to the awe-inspiring city of Zagreb, the cultural and political heart of Croatia. A city admired for its beautiful...

croatian-hunting-tourism

If you're an avid hunter or just a nature lover, then Croatian hunting tourism is one experience you shouldn't miss....