Forum

Hrvatska - everything in one view Forum

Post Answers Update
89  How do I get from the airport to the city center using public transportation? » Public transportation 3 153 days ago
110  Which is the party island? » Islands 2 153 days ago
147  Are there beaches for dogs? » Beaches 2 154 days ago
76  Can I take oversized luggage on public transportation in Croatia? » Public transportation 5 154 days ago
74  Can you recommend any short trips focused on Croatian art and artists? » Short trips 1 154 days ago
84  Is prior knowledge of wines required to enjoy these wine tours? » Wine tours 9 154 days ago
131  Is there any specific etiquette or legal considerations for hitchhiking in Croatia? » Traffic regulations and ruls 8 154 days ago
71  What are the must-visit cities for a short trip to Croatia? » Short trips 4 154 days ago
170  What are the operating hours for the Mirogoj Cemetery in Zagreb? » Sights 4 155 days ago
316  What are some off-the-beaten-path sights to see in Zagreb? » Sights 2 155 days ago
79  Are there accommodations available on-site at some Croatian wineries? » Wine tours 4 155 days ago
86  Can you suggest a short trip to explore Croatia's music and dance culture? » Short trips 10 156 days ago
68  How can I ensure a sustainable and eco-friendly camping experience in Croatia? » Campsites 3 156 days ago
86  What are some agrotourism locations that offer cooking classes or workshops? » Agrotourism 4 156 days ago
90  What impact did the Roman Empire have on the development of Croatia? » History of Croatia 8 157 days ago
88  Can you recommend any companies that offer guided adventure tours? » Activities / Adventure 12 157 days ago
79  What are the top gastronomical destinations for a short trip? » Short trips 2 157 days ago
86  Is there a particular time of year when beauty tourism in Croatia peaks? » Beauty tourism 5 157 days ago
81  Can dogs join on boat tours in Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 3 158 days ago
67  What led to the start of the Croatian War of Independence? » History of Croatia 2 158 days ago
84  Which Croatian campsites are pet-friendly? » Campsites 9 158 days ago
83  What is there to see at the Elaphiti Islands? » Sights 6 158 days ago
86  How did Croatia become part of the Habsburg Monarchy and what were the effects of this union? » History of Croatia 11 159 days ago
88  Can you recommend any art museums or galleries in Zagreb? » Sights 7 159 days ago
80  What are some of the historical sites I can visit on a boat trip? » Boat trips 4 159 days ago
92  How can a tourist book a beauty treatment in Croatia in advance? » Beauty tourism 8 159 days ago
78  Which beaches are best for a short seaside holiday in Croatia? » Short trips 3 159 days ago
145  Are there any apps that can help travelers navigate the public transportation system in Croatia? » Public transportation 6 159 days ago
78  What are some of the most beautiful waterfalls to see in Croatia? » Sights 3 159 days ago
214  On which island is the least crowded? » Islands 4 160 days ago
73  What wildlife might I see on a boat trip in Croatia? » Boat trips 5 160 days ago
82  Are there dog training facilities in Croatia for temporary sessions during vacation? » Vacation with dogs 3 160 days ago
76  If so, what's the process? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 3 160 days ago
81  What are some of the key attractions for beauty tourists in Croatia? » Beauty tourism 5 160 days ago
78  Are there any guided tours available that make use of public transportation? » Public transportation 7 161 days ago
83  How do I prepare for a wine tour in Croatia? » Wine tours 8 161 days ago
85  Can you recommend any boat trips that explore the Croatian islands? » Boat trips 11 161 days ago
96  What are the speed limits on Croatian highways, residential roads, and rural areas? » Traffic regulations and ruls 1 161 days ago
78  How safe are campsites in Croatia? » Campsites 8 161 days ago
84  How should one drive in Croatia during extreme weather conditions? » Traffic regulations and ruls 2 161 days ago
187  Are there dog daycare facilities or pet sitters available in Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 14 162 days ago
77  What other outdoor activities can I enjoy in Croatia during my hunting vacation? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 5 162 days ago
92  Are there any specific local dog foods or treats that Croatian dogs love? » Vacation with dogs 11 162 days ago
71  What are some of the precautions taken for boat trips during COVID-19 times? » Boat trips 2 163 days ago
107  What should one pack when planning an agrotourism trip to Croatia? » Agrotourism 21 163 days ago
92  Should I book the beach clubs? » Islands 6 164 days ago
128  What is the etiquette for taking dogs to public places in Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 3 164 days ago
85  What kind of dress code is typically expected during these wine tours? » Wine tours 1 164 days ago
84  What are the top regions for agrotourism in Croatia? » Agrotourism 6 165 days ago
71  What boat trips are recommended for wildlife spotting? » Boat trips 2 165 days ago

Blog Posts | Current

sandy-shores-and-crystal-waters-the-best-beaches-in-rijeka

Welcome to Rijeka, Croatia's maritime hub, affectionately known as "Zagreb by the sea". Often celebrated for its rich history and...

christmas-markets-zagreb-2023-opening-dates

If magical lights, enchanting decorations, and a festive atmosphere are what you yearn for, look no further than the Croatia...

unveiling-the-serenity-of-croatia-discovering-the-enchanting-island-of-luc

The serene and enchanting Croatia island Luc, nestled in the Osjecko-Baranjska region, is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered....

truffle-hunting-in-dalmatia

Welcome to the sun-drenched region of Dalmatia, an area renowned not only for its stunning landscapes, but also as a...

croatian-hunting-tourism

If you're an avid hunter or just a nature lover, then Croatian hunting tourism is one experience you shouldn't miss....

your-essential-zadar-travel-guide-unlocking-the-city-s-hidden-gems

Welcome to Zadar, a captivating city nestled on the shores of the Adriatic Sea. This ancient city - with roots...

is-rijeka-worth-visiting-unlocking-the-charms-of-this-vibrant-city

Embarking on a journey to Rijeka, situated along the stunning Adriatic coast, introduces travelers to a city that seamlessly blends...

visit-zagreb-christmas-market

Welcome to the awe-inspiring city of Zagreb, the cultural and political heart of Croatia. A city admired for its beautiful...

skiing-in-croatia

In the world of winter sports, Skiing in Croatia has garnered attention for its unique blend of adventure and charm....

halal-food-in-croatia-a-guide-for-muslim-travelers

Halal food, as prescribed by Islamic law, involves specific practices and rituals from preparation to consumption. In Croatia, a country...