Forum

Hrvatska - everything in one view Forum

Post Answers Update
89  What is the best time of year to go camping in Croatia? » Campsites 4 145 days ago
82  Is it possible to rent hunting equipment in Croatia? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 2 145 days ago
82  Can visitors participate in farming activities during their agrotourism visit? » Agrotourism 9 145 days ago
82  What hunting training or preparation is necessary before going to Croatia? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 5 145 days ago
106  How do local residents perceive the public transportation system in Croatia? » Public transportation 12 145 days ago
117  Are there any specific dog breeds that are prohibited in Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 11 146 days ago
85  What should I bring with me when camping in Croatia? » Campsites 3 146 days ago
93  What cultural landmarks can be found on the island of Hvar? » Sights 9 146 days ago
91  What are some popular dog-friendly activities to do in Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 8 146 days ago
108  When should a vehicle's headlights be used while driving in Croatia? » Traffic regulations and ruls 10 146 days ago
87  How can I ensure the comfort of my dog during a long trip to Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 9 146 days ago
102  What are the best spots for white-water rafting in Croatia? » Activities / Adventure 14 147 days ago
82  Are the beauty treatments in Croatia suitable for all skin types? » Beauty tourism 3 147 days ago
71  What should I do in case of emergencies at Croatian campsites? » Campsites 3 147 days ago
103  Are there guided hunting tours available in Croatia? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 14 147 days ago
90  What are some dog-friendly tourist attractions in Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 2 147 days ago
85  Can I get my trophy shipped to my home country? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 9 147 days ago
79  What are some Croatian beauty treatments that are recommended for first-time visitors? » Beauty tourism 4 148 days ago
78  Are there any adventure-based team building activities available in Croatia? » Activities / Adventure 7 148 days ago
72  Are there any boat trips that include a tour of the local wineries or food spots? » Boat trips 4 148 days ago
86  What steps should I take in case my dog gets lost in Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 6 148 days ago
67  How did World War II affect Croatia and what was the Independent State of Croatia? » History of Croatia 3 149 days ago
83  Are there special packages for couples or groups in Croatian beauty tourism? » Beauty tourism 4 149 days ago
85  Are there any Croatian agrotourism farms that offer traditional crafts workshops? » Agrotourism 10 149 days ago
103  Are there specific rules or regulations I should be aware of when camping in Croatia? » Campsites 11 149 days ago
90  What are some historical points of interest in the region of Istria? » Sights 6 149 days ago
99  What are the best locations for paragliding in Croatia? » Activities / Adventure 3 149 days ago
82  What is the weather like during hunting season in Croatia? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 3 149 days ago
78  Can I find campsites in Croatia that allow for tent rentals? » Campsites 2 150 days ago
87  What are the peak hours for public transportation in Croatian cities? » Public transportation 5 150 days ago
95  Which national parks could be visited in a short trip? » Short trips 14 150 days ago
83  Can you recommend any multi-day adventure trips in Croatia? » Activities / Adventure 6 150 days ago
114  How many islands are there in Croatia? » Islands 1 150 days ago
95  How does the fare structure work for different types of public transportation in Croatia? » Public transportation 6 150 days ago
76  Are non-Croatian licenses valid in Croatia? » Traffic regulations and ruls 8 151 days ago
91  What are some of the top-rated hunting reserves in Croatia? » Hunting vacation in Croatia 3 151 days ago
83  What are the requirements for towing a caravan or trailer in Croatia? » Traffic regulations and ruls 6 151 days ago
84  Can you recommend any cave exploration tours in Croatia? » Activities / Adventure 2 151 days ago
88  How should roundabouts be navigated in Croatia? » Traffic regulations and ruls 2 151 days ago
82  Are there specific vaccinations required for dogs entering Croatia? » Vacation with dogs 5 151 days ago
77  What's the best time of year to go on a wine tour in Croatia? » Wine tours 3 152 days ago
71  Are there options for male-specific treatments in Croatian beauty tourism? » Beauty tourism 1 152 days ago
76  Are there any travel discounts available for students or senior citizens? » Public transportation 7 152 days ago
85  How has Croatia's history shaped its contemporary national identity? » History of Croatia 8 152 days ago
85  What was the state of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia and Croatia's role within it? » History of Croatia 2 152 days ago
75  Are there any vineyard estates in Croatia that have historical significance? » Wine tours 4 153 days ago
83  What is the typical experience like for a visitor to an agrotourism farm in Croatia? » Agrotourism 5 153 days ago
148  What are the best family-friendly destinations for a short trip in Croatia? » Short trips 11 153 days ago
76  How did Croatia become part of the union with Hungary in 1102? » History of Croatia 2 153 days ago
75  What are some unique outdoor activities that are only found in Croatia? » Activities / Adventure 4 153 days ago

Blog Posts | Current

visit-zagreb-christmas-market

Welcome to the awe-inspiring city of Zagreb, the cultural and political heart of Croatia. A city admired for its beautiful...

truffle-hunting-in-dalmatia

Welcome to the sun-drenched region of Dalmatia, an area renowned not only for its stunning landscapes, but also as a...

halal-food-in-croatia-a-guide-for-muslim-travelers

Halal food, as prescribed by Islamic law, involves specific practices and rituals from preparation to consumption. In Croatia, a country...

your-essential-zadar-travel-guide-unlocking-the-city-s-hidden-gems

Welcome to Zadar, a captivating city nestled on the shores of the Adriatic Sea. This ancient city - with roots...

christmas-markets-zagreb-2023-opening-dates

If magical lights, enchanting decorations, and a festive atmosphere are what you yearn for, look no further than the Croatia...

sandy-shores-and-crystal-waters-the-best-beaches-in-rijeka

Welcome to Rijeka, Croatia's maritime hub, affectionately known as "Zagreb by the sea". Often celebrated for its rich history and...

unveiling-the-serenity-of-croatia-discovering-the-enchanting-island-of-luc

The serene and enchanting Croatia island Luc, nestled in the Osjecko-Baranjska region, is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered....

croatian-hunting-tourism

If you're an avid hunter or just a nature lover, then Croatian hunting tourism is one experience you shouldn't miss....

is-rijeka-worth-visiting-unlocking-the-charms-of-this-vibrant-city

Embarking on a journey to Rijeka, situated along the stunning Adriatic coast, introduces travelers to a city that seamlessly blends...

skiing-in-croatia

In the world of winter sports, Skiing in Croatia has garnered attention for its unique blend of adventure and charm....